These items are a combination of tech business news, development news and programming tools and techniques.
- Event-Driven Data Management for Microservices
- React Is The New jQuery
- Starting a Business with Laravel Spark
- A list of command line tools for manipulating structured text data
- PHP Session Garbage Collection: The unknown performance bottleneck
- A Quick Guide to Redis 3.2′s Geo Support
- Installing nginx 1.10 with HTTP/2 support
- Using the new Drupal 8 Migration API / Module
- Why Apache Beam? A Google Perspective
- Working with entities in Drupal 7
- Apache Beam is an open source, unified programming model that you can use to create a data processing pipeline
- HAproxy: mapping process to CPU core for maximum performance
- Biu.js – An alert replacement for the web
- Introducing Lever OS
- We help forward-thinking clients succeed in digital culture with work that invites active attention.
I hope you enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on those sites.